Sunday, June 6, 2010

Safari Experience



Last Friday, we went to Desert Safari and enjoyed the roller coaster ride. I have always been a lover of the ocean and mountains, but now I have experienced the beauty and serenity of the desert, it was breathtaking.

I really had a blast on this trip especially with friends around. The adrenaline rush and having the thrill of the unknown and danger, was really exciting.




Who would even think that the desert possess such beauty. I guess every God's creation has its own mark.




To just sit on the sand and feel the serene sound of the wind was a relaxing experience. It made me feel really grateful of my blessings and made me realize that life is so beautiful to be bothered with the stress and chaos of this world.

The desert has calmed my soul and revived my spirit.



I really enjoyed this weekend and to be able to explore a new place was a total satisfaction. It was great to have experienced a Higher Being in such a marvelous scenery of nature.

Josh

1 comment:

  1. A great break to relax our exhausted mind and body.. :)

    Glad you had a great time!

    Truly God's creation is wonderful no matter where we are.. :)

    ReplyDelete